Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quick intro from me. I have been a fan of PSA vehicles for a while and have a mixture of them. Most started with the P word and I am a mod on one of the popular forums.

I was a mechanic for a few years and know my way around most mechanical and electrical systems. Main car is currently a remapd 163 HDI DS5

Joined up as I have just picked up a 2010 DS3 1.6 e-HDI DSport for a good price as a project car. The car has stood for 10 months and had a bad missfire and chuffing injectors. Found a broken injector fork and two copper washers on one injector so someone has had a play..

Swopped out injector, new clamp and its running with a low rev diesel knock, passed MOT with smoke reading of zero but still issues with fuelling

So thought I would sign up and see if any similar issues or advise from other members

Welcome to the club. Don't forget we also have a Facebook group where you may get answers quicker just in case nobody is quick. When joining the private group remember to answer the questions. Citroen DS3 GB Owners Club
    Drive the Car not a Keyboard

Comment

Welcome to the club, hopefully this year we'll be able to do some meets and drive outs, been far too long.
      DS3 Racing, also available in White

Comment

Working...
      X