2020 whats in store!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 whats in store!

Hi, I hope that you are well and staying safe.
    Obviously this update was going to bring you news of shows attending and anything else happening with the club. Till Covid 19 happened.The first show we were going to was going to be Mod Nats at the end of May but that was one of the first to be postponed and now put back till August. We are still going on the Saturday of the event. We had a big announcement about a show but can't say anything yet in case that is also cancelled or postponed.
    As for other Club things like Decal Shop etc it was planned to get it up and running again but I don't at this time consider it essential for me to either go to a Post Office or arrange a courier to come and fetch a sticker. As soon as this is all over then we will get back to it and do the things we used to and get the Club back where it was. While we are waiting for that to happen there is plenty in the archives in here and now is the ideal opportunity, for people who haven't already, to tell us about yourself and post pictures of your cars.
    Take care and Stay Safe
    Drive the Car not a Keyboard

Well we recently heard that both Goodwood Festival of Speed (July) and Paris Motor Show (Oct) have been cancelled. Its proving to be a challenging year to say the least. We still have the date for Modified Nationals at Peterborough on 15 August but personally I expect that show to be postponed again and they don't like doing refunds so won't cancel. Really difficult to plan anything at the moment even just a trip to somewhere local as the car scene will flock like anything to anywhere with a usual meet. Once it's all over we can start planning. Maybe a XMAS meet the way its going lol. For the meantime Stay Safe
    Drive the Car not a Keyboard

Comment

Yep- I'm up for meeting old friends and acquantencies sometime in 2020. Missing the car meets this year

However, I will be taking my Clio track car to Brands Hatch or an evening meeting early August, then Lydden Hill (Love it) mid September, then back to Brands for an all day meet end of October
      Then fancy Thruxton, Cadwell, Snetterton etc etc.

Only attend 5 tracks round UK, would like to do the lot.

Anyone fancy coming with me?
      Pedal to the metal

Comment

Working...
      X