Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website

The website is now secured and while it is being transferred it may go offline for a few hours or days. Don't worry it will return once the move is complete
    Drive the Car not a Keyboard

Hi folks. The change over is proving to be an absolute pain and the host company aren't filling me with confidence even though they were recommended. Please bear with us and hopefully it will be comply early next week. We can't get to our admin panel at the moment.

Comment

We have had to ditch the last changeover and trying a new host provider who we will hopefully have a painless move so apologies again but if this goes as planned the site is guaranteed for at least another three years

Comment

Hi All. I am finding it excruciatingly hard to login to the site. Had to change the password in the end, and everu click takes over 30 seconds to transact, so it takes a fair old while to get into and respond to messages. Hope you are all well- John and Martin- and yes, I still have a DS3 and would love to tag along to a meeting sometime- even just for old times sakes :-)
        Pedal to the metal

Comment

Hi Chris. Unfortunately it's the same for us and we can't even access the admin pages and have been unable to for over a month. We have done all we can and it's up to the hosts to sort out the mess to get to our new one. Fingers crossed in a few days it will be sorted. I have complained lots

Comment

How is the website changed getting on

Seems a bit easier to log on and contribute to threads

Any chance of using a plain coloured, lighter, background for typing threads, As the type is white on a multicoloured background its difficult to see what you've written, Sure you are working on it :0
            Last edited by Chris_Red; 17-11-2019, 05:50.
            Pedal to the metal

Comment

Hi Chris. Unfortunately it's the same for us and we can't even access the admin pages and have been unable to for over a month. We have done all we can and it's up to the hosts to sort out the mess to get to our new one. Fingers crossed in a few days it will be sorted. I have complained lots

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Red View Post
                Any chance of using a plain coloured, lighter, background for typing threads, As the type is white on a multicoloured background its difficult to see what you've written, Sure you are working on it :0
                Hi. Chris.

If you scroll to the bottom of the page you'll see the word 'Dark' with a drop down triangle next to it, if you click on it you'll see a list of themes to choose from, the original one is 'DS3' just select this to go back to original Red White & Blue theme.

Hope this helps,

Arlow
                Last edited by Arlow; 21-11-2019, 14:02.
                DS3 Racing, also available in White

Comment

Working...
                X