phd thesis on operating systems dissertation l embryon humain writing a supporting statement buy student papers othello coursework help level software engineering research paper dissertation timetable proposal dissertation help online research proposal on job satisfaction how can you trust online custom writing service dissertation signature page ou dissertation sur candide plaire ou instruire how do i solve this problem ap language essay

DS Evening hosted by DS UK at Coventry HQ 27 Apr 17 1830-2030

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS Evening hosted by DS UK at Coventry HQ 27 Apr 17 1830-2030

Hi Folks

Today we have had an informal meeting with DS UK to discuss the possibility of a DS Day to be staged at DS UK HQ. As yet this is very much in the pre planning stage to guage the response from DS Owners. The event will be open to ALL DS owners regardless of whether they are in a Club or not and any Club will be made welcome by both DS and ourselves.

As its in the pre planning stage we need to find out what level of interest there is and would like anybody interested to log their interest on the Facebook event listing that will be posted. This will be the first UK event to be fully backed by DS with the brand expanding exponentially in the next few years. So if you want to be part of the future then put your name down NOW!. The event will be held this year! Tell your Dealer and your friends!

UPDATE!!!!

The event is on 27 April 17 and will include the UK Premiere of the DS7 Crossback and DS3 Ines De le Fressange. Book your place via the event link and have a look for more information

https://www.facebook.com/events/1760293990916305/
    Last edited by ds3adi; 12-04-2017, 19:24.
    Drive the Car not a Keyboard

Thanks to all those that have clicked the link and posted their interest on FaceBook. keep spreading the word to anyone with a DS.

Comment

Don't forget about this and showing your interest on the facebook link. At the moment we are probably below what DS UK would want but we are waiting for other clubs to reply so if you know anybody with a DS then tell them about it.

Comment

We are just waiting for any feedback from DS UK on whether the event is a yes or no. We had good numbers on Facebook for it but some of the Clubs invited haven't replied.

Comment

We've heard back from DS UK and it's looking positive though date is still TBA. More news when I get it

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

We have heard that this is still being discussed at DS UK and we may have a date very soon. As soon as we can confirm then we will get the ball started.

Comment

I know its a long wait but this is still on the drawing board hopefully this year but may wait for the better weather next year.

Comment

The News is in! The event is on 27 April 17 and will include the UK Premiere of the DS7 Crossback and DS3 Ines De le Fressange. Book your place via the event link and have a look for more information
                https://www.facebook.com/events/1760293990916305/?ti=cl

Comment

I've been spreading the word via social media. If you see the posts then please like and share. The opportunity from DS UK may not come again so lets get there and support the event if you can. If you can't there may be someone you know who hasn't heard yet so let them know.

Last edited by ds3adi; 12-04-2017, 19:19.

Comment

So far our event page says 20 going and 39 interested. So don't forget to click and say you are going. Should be a great event and though you may now see the DS3 Ines de la Fressange in showrooms you will not see the DS7 Crossback. Maybe this time we can sit in it lol.

Comment

Just over a week away so dont forget to register your attendance and lets make it a great evening!

Comment

Working...
                      X