proposal for a research paper how does homework help students admissions help physical therapy clinic business plan part of research paper phd thesis headings essaywritinghelp com dissertation public procurement essay about custom primary homework help roman baths

Club Forums not as popular anymore...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Forums not as popular anymore...

Between 2010 to 2015 these DS3 Club forums were really popular

Other than Face book which I wont go near (Seems to take over users lives) what other social media sites have taken over- what am I missing?

Long gone are the days of this Club mixing it and challenging the "other" club!

Even the "Other" club- which appears to have gone off air atm- only attracts a handful of people nowadays, with the owners/admin/organisers very rarely, if ever, getting on the forum anymore

Where does all the interest arise now and has the day of (DS3 at least) car clubs gone

I am also on a Clio site which is still pretty lively with several hundred posts a day, same as the VWR club i used to visit a lot

Why all the interest from DS3 clubs gone? Loadsa DS3s about still, and nice and cheap now too.

And all the old members- suppose they have moved to other vehicles

Those old days were fun, and Club meets too. Ah well.... things move on
    Pedal to the metal
Working...
X