Who is still around from the old days- 2011 and onwards? Re-Union ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is still around from the old days- 2011 and onwards? Re-Union ?

I remember when................ all those car shows, and all that car cleaning................
    FCS, Trax, one at Castle Coombe and several others, Brighton Incarnation and a 17 car long procession round the town
    Wales for the Touring Car thing (Or was that the other Club)
    John with the Black DS3 Racing, with his kids- John Arlow with his pristine white Racing
    Lee from Kent and his Mrs, Claire and her hubby doing all the work on her DS3
    And who could forget Andrew- now a Track Marshall mainly at Lydden hill

Anyone still around and own a DS3- I still own one: Its a diesel Turbo: done about 40k miles in it.
    Have a Clio 197 for my Track day racing 6 times a year (Took a big tumble at Brands in my 1st Clio last year- double roll and ended up otherside of crash barrier)
    Heading toward getting a classic now, but a couple more years on track yet

But hey- those old days in co.uk when Martin run the show (With a little hlp of WTF)

AND WHAT ABOUT MEETING AT A FINALE SHOW? Me n the Mrs will come
    Last edited by Chris_Red; 26-06-2022, 03:53.
    Pedal to the metal

Thanks for the kind words Chris. If you're going to crash it might as well be spectacular.
    I'm on my 7th DS3 a cabrio, John has a white DS3 Performance, Matt still has his black DSport and Clair still has her original DSport waiting for an MOT if we can organise a last fling so watch this space.
    Drive the Car not a Keyboard

Comment

TRAX Silverstone Sunday 11th September
      Invite evryone, whatever motor they have?
      Pedal to the metal

Comment

Working...
      X