Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 App

Hi all
    I’ve just downloaded the MyDS app as it said I could track my vehicle incase it’s stolen or I lose where I parked it.
    Things is I can’t get it to work...it just tracks wherever my phone is not the vehicle!
    It says the car is connecting to the app but then nothing else!

Anyone know how to get it working?

Hi.

I have the app working with my 2017 DS3. The parking bit works fine, not sure about tracking a stolen car though as I haven't seen this listed as a feature of the app. I will look into this and get back to you as soon as I can.
    DS3 Racing, also available in White

Comment

Ive never got that bit working lol
      Drive the Car not a Keyboard

Comment

Says in the bumph about when it’s stolen it can be tracked!
        i can’t even get it to find the car when it’s parked tho or even download my journeys haha

what am I doing wrong?

Comment

The photo wasn’t that clear...below is what the DS website says about connected services and the app

We all use technology differently so we’ve designed every DS to be a connected car. This lets you be as in touch as you want, wherever you may be. Mirror Screen enables the 7-inch touchscreen in your DS to mimic the content of your smartphone. DS Connect Box is a suite of features designed to make life with your DS as easy as possible. It will call for support automatically if it detects you’ve been in a collision, helpfully informing your rescuers of your location. It will even work with an App on your smartphone to help you locate your car if you can’t find where you’ve parked it. And if someone should covet your DS as much as you do, tracking will help the police find it and return it to you. They’re all features that save time and make life easier and more enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by NB126 View Post
            The photo wasn’t that clear...below is what the DS website says about connected services and the app

And if someone should covet your DS as much as you do, tracking will help the police find it and return it to you.
            I would read that as the police can track it, but not you. I can't find any section of the app other than the home page with the map on showing the cars last parking location that shows the cars location whilst it is moving. I will have a play with the app next time I'm out driving.

Onto the issue you are having:

1. Is your phone correctly paired to the car via Bluetooth, i.e. can you make hands free calls, stream music etc.
            2. What App permissions have you got set for the MyDS app. Out of the 4 permissions Calendar, Location, Phone & Storage listed on my phone, the only permission I have set on is Location.

Comment

Yes it connects for phone and streaming but just doesn’t nothing on the app!
              Its connected on my phone via location too ???????????

Comment

Have you restarted your phone since you installed the app? If not give that a try.

Is it possible for you to try the app on another phone?

Comment

Working...
                X