Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie incoming!

Hi to everyone,
    DS3 dstyle plus owner from uk. I’ve been interested in the DS3 since 2012 when I got my first DS3 ehdi Airdream desport model. I loved that car and it served me well for 3 years. She was all black with black alloys and black mirrors and roof. I sadly changed cars after 3 years. In late 2018 I purchased my second DS3 dstyle plus. Elsie as I call her.
    Elsie has a black body white roof and white mirrors. In fact she has been in the body shop all week to have a few jobs done. I’ve had the doors fully resprayed as there was some minor corrosion damage under the mirrors. This can be common on DS3’s. I’m having this treated and a special modded sleeve placed between the mirror and body to stop this problem. Also had the wheels fully powder coated in gloss black with white DS centre caps. Got some minor decals and a larger decal for the rubbing strips to add later. These are white to compliment the cars look. Picking my car up today so will post some pictures later. Can’t wait to see what she looks like. I’ve taken some before shots too. Well that’s enough about my DS3 now to tell you about me. My name is Chris and I live in the Norrh of England in Lancashire. Nice to meet you all. Have a great day.
    Last edited by NorthernBoy; 21-08-2020, 12:38.

Welcome to the club Chris, look forward to seeing the pictures of your car
    DS3 Racing, also available in White

Comment

Thanks mate. Nice to meet fellow DS3 owners.🙂😍

Comment

Welcome to the Club. Don't forget our other social media pages on Facebook, twitter, YouTube. Enjoy your car. Live it, love it, drive DS3
        Drive the Car not a Keyboard

Comment

Very nice, I like the look of the all Black wheels
          DS3 Racing, also available in White

Comment

Originally posted by Arlow View Post
            Very nice, I like the look of the all Black wheels
            Yeah they look fabulous ! Auto Spray did a fantastic job of my vehicle in all area’s.🙃😁👍

Comment

Working...
            X