Problem with head light wiring plug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with head light wiring plug

Hi iv had a little accident in my ds3 I bumped the passenger side front end I put the new parts on but the headlight plug fell to bits in my hand
    I have another 10 pin plug to replace the damaged one but I am not sure how the wires go, I thought of duplicating the other side but to my amazement they where totally different colours. its 2010 ds3 petrol
    Last edited by Jimbo; 26-03-2016, 13:01.

Here's a picture of the left side plug I took a few years ago

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

DS3 Racing Cabrio
    DS5 Prestige

@T0RRES92 on IG

Comment

Nice one Mike, saved me taking some pics
      DS3 Racing, also available in White

Comment

It was one I took to compare between the new LED lights and normal lights
        DS3 Racing Cabrio
        DS5 Prestige

@T0RRES92 on IG

Comment

Originally posted by T0RRES 92 View Post
          It was one I took to compare between the new LED lights and normal lights

Thought that's what the pic might have been for

Comment

Thank you Torres an sorry for the late reply I'm having a nightmare with my internet my colours are different than the ones in the pic but I think I'm gona give it a go the earths green/yellow are pretty much the same an a few others fingers crossed its not a posh barbercue when the ignition turns on lol or do you have any other pictures I will up load a pic now of my broken plug with colours of wires I have now situated them where I think they go !!

Comment

Hi again it want let me upload pics it's say to many bytes or something is there another way I can upload the photos ps I'm using an iPad if that's any help

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                Hi again it want let me upload pics it's say to many bytes or something is there another way I can upload the photos ps I'm using an iPad if that's any help

We have a file size limit for picture attachments, the best way to post pictures is to use a pic host such as photobucket or flickr etc. and then use the image button to insert a direct link to the picture, there is a guide here if you need it. The pictures will appear in your posts like the post from T0RRES 92 above

Comment

Untitled.pdf

Comment

Thank you arlow I'm hopeless with these computers il try it now

Comment

Pictures from my 2011 Racing.

Comment

Working...
                      X