Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 performance mods

hi all,

newbie here. I own the DS3 performance black and have been searching hi and lo for performance parts for it. I was made to understand that the performance engine is not the same as the One that is in the DS3R. Can anybody shed some light on this and help me find performance parts that fits directly to the ds3 performance. Things that i am looking for is exhausts, induction kit and blow off valve. Thanx and cheers.

Welcome to the club, In essence the engines are the same with minor tweaks, What sort of performance mods are looking for, Things like intercoolers and catch cans should still fit.
    DS3 Racing Cabrio
    DS5 Prestige

@T0RRES92 on IG

Comment

Thank you for the response Torres 92. I am looking at exhaust systems, induction kits and a blow off valve for now. Do you know any that fits the new DS3?

Comment

Originally posted by Azizul.hasrin
        Thank you for the response Torres 92. I am looking at exhaust systems, induction kits and a blow off valve for now. Do you know any that fits the new DS3?
        Exhaust should be identical with the old racings, not sure on BOV and induction.

Upload a pic of your engine bay and a closer one on the turbo so I can compare against mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        DS3 Racing Cabrio
        DS5 Prestige

@T0RRES92 on IG

Comment

Hi all,

I have manage to get some ideas of the things that i required. I contacted vone racing. They gave me or routed me to some performance mods. Thank god for that. And oh yea, they just did their ds3 performance and the figures are looking good. Unfortunately for their tuning, they require the car to be physically there in France so that they can properly tune it.

Comment

Has anybody heard of this company http://www.musketier.com/
            Looks promising tho. Hehehe

Comment

Yep Musketier have been doing kits for the DS3 almost since the beginning. Unfortunately they are very expensive. I've not seen one fitted by anybody yet.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Drive the Car not a Keyboard

Comment

Anybody here has used the induction kit from comkotes-tuning?

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                  Yep Musketier have been doing kits for the DS3 almost since the beginning. Unfortunately they are very expensive. I've not seen one fitted by anybody yet.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
                  the one on my loeb replica was a musketier, nice kit but not a straight fit

DS3 Racing Cabrio
                  DS5 Prestige

@T0RRES92 on IG

Comment

Guys, comkotes has came up with this

https://www.comkotes-tuning.co.uk/pe...-intake-scoop/

Will order this soon from them.

Comment

Working...
                    X