DS3GB Owners Club the UK's No1 Award Winning DS3 Club. We're not just a Forum, our aim is to "Get you out in your DS3" Come and Join Us!
Driving in SnowDriving In Snow
Before you set out:
- Check tyres for adequate tread. Poor tyres will not grip when driving on snow and ice. If you live in an area where snow is common it might be worth changing to winter tyres with deeper tread
- Use a good quality
Preparing your DS for Winter Driving
Now I don't confess myself to be as confident as Sebastian Loeb when driving in the snow but bearing in mind the time of year I thought that some tips might help those who are not so confident and want to protect their...Last edited by AJ07; 29-01-2015, 20:50.
mattds3 started a topic Rolling road meet Leicestershire Saturday 21st March 2015
Rolling road meet Leicestershire Saturday 21st March 2015Provisional date is Saturday 21st March 2015
Ok girls , boys and Martin its time for another rolling road meet where anyone can get...Last edited by mattds3; 29-01-2015, 14:42.
Airtec Intercooler FittedFitted the Airtec intercooler to the DS3 last weekend, took about 5 hours to fit. Its a dual pass intercooler same as the forge, performs as good as the forge from what ive seen online but its half the price so...Last edited by Clairt83; 28-01-2015, 16:25.
The London Classic Car Show 10th January 2015This was the shows first year and Citroen / DS UK were there to celebrate 60 years of DS, so ds3adi, AJ07 and myself decided to take a trip to ExCel London for the show. A big thank you to everyone on the stand for looking after us, letting us be part of the celebration and of course the Champagne and coffees...
Once inside we headed for the their stand which you couldn't miss
This gorgeous DS21 Convertible was on the stand.
After a coffee and a chat we were taken backstage to see the cars that were taking partLast edited by Arlow; 27-01-2015, 20:43.
No content found
Welcome to the Club
Welcome to DS3GB Owners Club from all of us.
The Club was formed on 22 June 2013 with it's own site and on Facebook. The reason for the forum is that it was felt other Clubs at the time often came up short when it came to caring about the members and what they thought. As the members who broke away from a previous Club were responsible for the majority of that Clubs meets we thought that if we are doing all the hard work why not make our own Club. To that end we have committed ourselves to ensuring that our motto of "Get you out in your DS3!" is kept going with more meets than ever before and as far and wide as we can manage. We are also ensuring that all profits made by the Club will be put straight back into the club to cover the overall running and promotion of the Club. Members will be consulted about any major changes and feedback will encouraged. We have been highly successful so far and encourage you to come and meet us and join in the fun. After all, a car is for driving and a Club is for meeting people.
One Year On!
Hi to you All.
I am writing this now as we have another hectic month ahead and I wont have much time to sit down and compose anything.
A year ago I approached a couple of friends to see if they were interested in starting a new Club for our beloved DS3. The reasons are documented elsewhere and at that time they were valid. Luckily they said yes and so the process started. It wasn't until I had a chance to speak to other people that we knew that in fact a New Club was wanted by many involved in the shows and meets scene. With this encouragement I set forth and started the process of obtaining the Domain name and of course web design and programme.
And so it was on the 22nd June I set off for Donington Park not really knowing who or how many would actually turn up and I'd had a banner made and everything plus the weather was to put it mildly, rubbish. My fears were soon put to rest as the intrepid bunch arrived with a first turnout of double figure cars. The start of what was to become a regular number turnout.
Since that day and in the following twelve months we have attended 26 Shows and meets. More than we did in four years combined at our previous club. Arlow even had to up the mileage on his insurance, lol.
1. Launch Day - Donington Park 22 June
2. Waxstock, Peterborough Arena 7 July - Voted Best Club Arrive and Shine 2013
3. Goodwood Moving Motor Show - 11 July - Courtesy of CUK- World Premiere of Cabrio DS3
4. French Car Show, Castle Coombe - 27 July - 2nd Place - Best Car Club Stand
5. Picnic Day - 18 Aug
6. CCC - Little Horwood 7 September
7. Trax - Silverstone 8 September
8. Citroen Car Club (Midlands Section) Rally - Stratford upon Avon Racecourse
9. Rally Day - Castle Coombe Circuit 21 September
10. Leamington 100 Car & Bike Show 22 September - Best Club Stand Winners
11. Modified Live - Brands Hatch 29 September
12. Burgers, Bacon and Boating - Worcester 6 October
13. Rolling Road Day - SP Tuning 26 October
14. Rally GB WRC Final Round - North Wales 14 - 17 November (Competition sponsored by CUK)
15. Citroen National Dealers Conference 5 December (Special Invitation from CUK)
16. GOSH Charity Meet
17. Autosport Show 12 January
18. Paul Walker Tribute Day, Santa Pod 18 January
19. Hangar 111 Meet 23 February
20. SP Tuning Rolling Road meet 22 March
21. Incarnation, Brighton 26 April
22. BHP, lydden Hill 5 May
23. Peak district Run 17 - 18 May
24. Mod Nats, Peterborough 24 May
25. World Rallycross, Lydden Hill 25 May
26. FCS, Castle Combe Circuit 7 - 8 June Birthday Party!!!
We started the the Club with the intention that not only would we be a show/meet club but that Full membership of the Club would be FREE! We saw no reason to charge to access the discounts, members chat, shoutbox etc. The Club will remain FREE as long as we are still in charge and owning the Club. The only things you pay for are decals and clothing none of which have a massive mark up. In fact the clothing supplier said I wasn't charging enough to have a decent profit to which i replied "That's my problem" lol.
The Club is moving forward day by day with events still to do in 2014 and also planning has started about 2015. We have just got our 200th member, 1000 Instagram followers and *OVER 500 Facebook likes. Not bad for twelve months. We do what you want so if you have any ideas then please run them past us. But the main reason for the post today is to say